Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, I saw that a few months ago but could never find the link again to put it here. That mother was messed up for that. And is this dumb bitch really filming him with her camera while she is driving? SMH

My little sister once stole a bottle of water from a restaurant we were ordering to go. When asked about her justification for doing so, she said they took too damn long....lol. She was like 7 or 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Those parents are stupid for laughing at that, even if the lion was behind glass, it's not really funny to see an animal trying to claw and chew your kid.

Stumbled upon this video earlier, I never get enough of bad singing, it never fails to crack me up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I literally watched all her videos after that. She has SO MANY epic, hilarious, TRUE ASS quotes! Love her!

"I am sitting right next to my air conditioner, right next to it. It is on the lowest temperature and on the highest damn speed, ok? 64 degrees and It's on turbo. What the f-ck do I need to put this bitch on, Power Ranger? This is f-ckin unacceptable! I did not sign up for this! When I prayed during the winter months, I asked the lord..."

"I cannot deal with this. I am not tropical. I'm not a damn toucan!"

"Everyday can't be a holiday, It's not a celebration, who the hell payin for this damn MEAT?!" Barb'quin every gotdamn day, for what?! SH!T! OOOH, It's hot!"

• Members

"I did not say Lord, please bring the devil from hell and have him sit his ass crack on earth" "I am not tropical. Im not a toucan"

:lol: LMAO, this bitch has me dying over here. I need a transcript of her videos. Too much. You always find the most ratchet people on YT....lol; love it. I cant watch anymore bc Im at work but will check them out later.

Archived