Once Upon A Time: Discussion Thread

• Members

OUAT held it's own against NFL :D

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/ratings-once-upon-a-time-mitch-albom/

Due to almost an hour’s worth of NFL game overrun on CBS, Once Upon a Time this Sunday was pitted against not one but two football match-ups, yet luckily managed to (mostly) slip the tackle.

The ABC freshman, which on top of all else was coming off a one-week bye, drew 10.7 million total viewers while scoring a 3.4 demo rating. That’s a dip of just 6 percent in total audience, and a forgivable 11 percent drop with the 18-49 crowd.

Interestingly, Once hit series highs in both the Teens (up 18 percent) and Kids 2-11 (surging 31 percent) demos. P.S. Who spied the Apollo candy bar that Henry brought along for his adventure into the hatch sinkhole?

P.P.S. Yes, that was a shard of Snow White’s glass coffin that Regina was sure to hide. P.P.P.S. As a tweeter reminded me, Archie’s dalmatian is named Pongo, heh.

What were you watching — cricket or football? (I’m here all night!)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That interview makes me want to stop watching Once Upon A Time now before completely disappoints me. I gave up on Lost by mid-season 3. The show had turned into a disaster. It was obvious that the writers were clearly "lost" and making up crap as they went along.

• Members

So far it seems that they definiately have a direction for the show and know where they are going. I am just worried that the show has to sustain a certain rating to survive, as it has be expensive to produce, and it will get axed before we get the answers ( and before we see Regina find her soul and lives happily ever after with Emma...sorry, those two have smoking hot chemistry and put Snow and Prince to shame!)

I know what you mean though, I LOVED Twin Peaks and was caught up in the mystery to find a stupid resolution to the murder, then the show morphed into something stupid with aliens or something.

• Members

Poor Graham. Poor Emma. That was so sad! Did anyone notice that the actor had a British accent when he was arguing with Emma in the scene when he kissed her? He was quite sexy. I will miss him. Regina is such a bitch. Ugh. Next time, I hope Emma pummels her treacherous ass. I would look forward to Regina getting hers, but this show in keeping with Lost no doubt will not have a satisfying end.

So Snow had a one night stand with the doctor. Oh well, David did go back to his wife.

• Members

So much for a ratings "drop" LOL ;)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/12/abcs-once-upon-a-time-is-sundays-1-entertainment-show-with-key-women/113437/

Building sharply on its repeat lead-in (America’s

) opposite sports-driven competition during the 8pm hour from NBC’s big

game (NY Giants-Dallas Cowboys) and CBS’ NFL overrun-boosted programming, ABC freshman drama Once Upon A Time finished as the #2 entertainment program in its slot to the season finale of CBS’ Amazing Race XIX in viewers and young adults, while beating out the Amazing Race closer with Adults 18-34, Women 18-34 and Women 18-49. For the new series’ 7th consecutive broadcast,

qualified as Sunday’s #1 entertainment program with key Women(W18-34/W18-49).

Archived