Once Upon A Time: Discussion Thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sheriff is SO the Huntsman. It seems so obvious!

I like how the show is doing centric episodes. I just hope Emma and Henry don't get jipped cause they're not fairy tale characters. They can take a few episodes off from that to show us some more from their pasts!

• Members

As a kid this would have driven me crazy. But--the Disney Snow White Prince (and in most versions of the fairy tale) didn't have a name, and to be honest most people mix them all up anyway (it doesn't help that Disney made up the new ending with the prince waking Snow White with a kiss--not carrying her coffin home to be on display, tripping and having the piece of apple spat out of her lol--which was taken from Sleeping Beauty so...) And this show has mixed up fairy tales, with children's novels (Pinocchio, for example, isn't a fairy tale at all), etc, anyway so...

• Administrator

I like their chemistry too and them looking at each other at end was so good. I also like their origin story as a couple: they both saved each other from the bad guys, they had fun bantering, they're on level path.

I didn't have to look far - the Meghan Ory who plays Ruby would've been a pretty Snow White. But I guess Snow White isn't suppose to be super hot - Kristen Stewart (Snow White and the Huntsman) and Lilly Collins (Mirror, Mirror) are playing Snow White too. And I never knew Snow White was kickass character until this episode and seeing the trailer for SWATH. But I'm sold on Gennifer Goodwin in this role because she's so likeable.

Oops...my bad. I was thinking of Emma. LOL

So is the Huntsman suppose to be a love interest for Snow White? I saw the trailer for "Snow White and The Huntsman" and it looks like the Huntsman is a love interest for Snow White.

I thought Sleeping Beauty was the one who wakes up from the Prince's kiss and that's why I was confused when in the pilot, Prince Charming kisses Snow White and wakes her up. So now it's both of them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Good episode! But not great. Hopper is the least interesting character to me. But I liked the backstory for him very much. And Diane from GH was his evil mom!

Seeing Red Riding Hood all the time is REALLY bothering me because I want her centric episode SO bad.

Rump/Gold continues to be the best actor/character on the show.

Archived