B&B - Forbidden couple(s) has sex?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boy, I'm torn about this forbidden couple thing. I definitely DO NOT want Brooke/Tom to do it, but it also would be refreshing if Bill really did keep his vows (as he proclaimed before being taken by Steffy with a big kiss). If I had to choose, it'd be B/S since that gonna happen. I'm just amazed how Brooke is considered a sl*t but Taylor has slept with how many Logans: Stephen, Storm and Rick. So it's OK for her to sleep with Logans, but a Logan woman better not sleep with a Forrester man. LOL

• Members

Add me to the list who don't want to see Brooke and Thomas do the deed. I would much rather see Taylor "grief counsel" the hell out of Ridge, just to ruin her own marriage and at last let Brooke have the moral upper hand.

But this being a DumbBell show...I have very little hope Brooke will be allowed to maintain her dignity. Not after the ridiculous Ollie-bang debacle.

• Members

Does B&B ever get a full cover? :lol:

I hope it's Bill and Steffy. I like all three actors involved in that storyline and for the sake of entertainment Katie and Steffy facing off will be fresh(ish) and fun to watch.

Not sure what I think regarding Brooke and Thomas. Always a little torn only because I've never really like her with Ridge. Or anyone with Ridge. I just hope if/when she does stray from him she explores a new bloodline.

What if this is a trick cover and RIDGE AND TAYLOR do it? Out of grief, of course.

• Members

MAB have decided to futher degrade and destoryed nikki by having her sleep with her abuser the old vile digusting victor again like the barn scene wasn't vomit inducing enough.

I would bet that having nikki back as victor prop is a easy way for the writers to backburn MTS again.

• Members

WOW!!

So they get high off some berries covered in dots of white chocolate & end up porking? LOL!! I love it, yet I'm appalled at the same time...

I love they're embracing CGI again.

I'm not totally against this story but it is very out there & boarder line insane! Brad seems excited about it though, we'll see how it plays out...

• Members

Brad Bell cracked me up in that interview. Good to know that he has a sense of humor about these things because Brooke sleeping her way through the Forrester men never stops being tacky. Years ago when Thomas as played by a child actor, I remember predicting that she would screw him one day.

• Members

They want to have Brooke bed various young men but never want her to knowingly have sex with them. It's kind of degrading, and this is the same character that was raped as well as being essentially raped (Ridge having sex with her while she was on heavy meds).

• Members

I hate to sound prissy, but Bell's simply offensive. And all his gushing about the CGI crap is stupid. I would rather look at backdrops than the green-screened digital BS.

Sadly, I knew after today's eppy Brooke would "break down" and have sex with Thomas, some way, some how. Either she'd be concussed out of her mind, or dying or something. ICK. Just ICK.

• Members

Call me the odd one out, because I think KKL and Adam Gregory are rather hot together - anything is better than boring old Bridge.

And, if KKL survived Breacon & the Broliver wall boink, a night of berry-infused sex with Thomas won't damage Brooke too much.

Archived