B&B - Forbidden couple(s) has sex?

• Members

1119cover520w.jpg

If by do it, they mean sex, it looks like either Bill/Steffy or Brooke/Thomas have sex. With Bill leaving Katie yesterday, could he run straight to Steffy? With Brooke and Thomas stranded on an island following a plane crash, could they have sex thinking they might die? Wouldnt it be great if both couples did it? This is a sex spoiler I like. The last one (Amber/Liam) was just gross

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like Nu Thomas. We knew Thomas and Brooke was going to happen long time ago way before Thomas was ever recast. I don't care to see it though...I am happy for B&B low ratings. They need to start writing better material instead of Brooks trampy man hunt. It has gotten old real fast.

• Members

I hope it's not Brooke and Thomas! That would make no sense. Brooke's mission in life has always been to have Ridge, and now she finally has him.(Although why she has spent so much energy chasing him and letting a lot of much better, more deserving guys slip away is something I'll never understand)

The point is though, why would she risk that when she finally has what she's been after all these years?

And she's shown no sign of interest in Thomas in that way since this whole mess started. That has all been in Taylor's delusional, paranoid mind.

• Members

If she thinks she's about to die and wont ever see Ridge again, then she might consider sleeping with Thomas. Thats a classic soap plot. Anyways, there's no guarantee it is Brooke and Thomas. It could very well be Bill and Steffy and that ones been building up quite a bit in the last few weeks

• Members

My guess is both couples do the deed. But Bill and Steffy will probably be goin' at it by the end of today's eppy.

I was thinking...how hot would a Bill/Steffy/Whip triangle be? Anything to get Whip out of Taylor's doghouse.

Archived