The Beyoncé Thread

• Members

Oh Lord! LMAO! You sound like some of my friends that went. They were saying that they were dancing so much that people behind them probably got angry. They were dancing like they were at the club. I wanted to go but Bey's seats cost too much for me. And I wanted to be seated somewhere near the front. Hopefully, I'll catch her next time she comes to Atlanta. By then, I'll hopefully be living there so I can easily take the MARTA too.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I paid over $200 for some floor seats LOL.... I am going to start a Beyonce Concert fund because next time I want to be in the pit right by the stage. (Which runs about $1300-1500) She took someone's On the Run T-shirt out of the crowd and wiped her sweat on it. I was so jealous. :P

I saw Poorsha at the concert but I dont like that hoe so I kept it moving. :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members
LMAO, how unfortunate. I wouldn't talk to her either but would make sure to twirl in front of her and say the show was fabulous and then kept it moving. It probably would have taken her 5 minutes to get what I was doing Edited by Cheap21

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
  • Members

That's terrible and ruins this previously flawless (no pun) campaign. She went from sampling Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to rapping with Nicki Minaj about thots? And then the choice of Nicki Minaj, the safest, most overused rapper out right now. If Jessie J can get Nicki on a track then Beyonce needs to do better. Someone like Azealia Banks could've maintained the integrity of this song and taken it to another level. This is just overhyped trash that people are going to go crazy over.

• Members

This is her 15th feature since 2013. That's not somebody Beyonce should be working with. Beyonce goes out of her way to create her own sound, work with her own producers and choreographers and NOT do what everyone else is doing. Working with Nicki helps Nicki, but it doesn't help Beyonce. It cheapens the brand IMO.

• 3 weeks later...