The Beyoncé Thread

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The 'Haunted' video is also an homage to early 90's Madonna (Justify My Love/Erotica era).

She also said this in a recent interview, "My father taught me so, so much," she said of Matthew Knowles, who managed Beyoncé until 2011. "When I decided to manage myself, it was important to me not to sign to some big company. I wanted to follow in Madonna's footsteps and be a powerhouse. When you get to this level, you don't have to share your money or your success... And we did it. And it's my company."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/21/beyonce-yonce-screening_n_4487104.html?1387675629&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

Edited by BetterForgotten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The drunk in love performance at the Grammys was perfect.

I can not at the haters trying to come for her saying she's desperate using sex. First off her album and tour are killing it. She don't need no help. Second it's likely that as a wife and mother she's become very comfortable in her sexuality. It isn't crude or slutty at all. She wrote and performed a very sexual song with her husband of like a decade and she basically redid the video. Her outfit gave an illusion of being very revealing without actually being revealing.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...