AMC: Hubbard birth spoilers

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan gets kid after kid, and the one kid of a Super Couple that people looked forward too(and by people I mean viewers) and were excited about gets killed and poor Angie doesn't even get to say goodbye to it.

Remind me again of the "good drama" part of this? :mellow:

+1

• Members

I would go so far as to say Jesse may not be helped by the writing like at all in this storyline. K&S are awful. DW is really going to have to try and sell Jesse's desperation through his acting. Even though stuff like him literally burying his own kid seems gruesome.

Also I don't think that Madison's baby is Frankie's. These writers barely ever use Frankie even with his own family. I don't see them making Madison baby his and actually giving him a storyline. He might get a little more airtime now with this upcoming storyline with Angie/Jesse but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't much more than what he's been getting under K&S. Which is hardly any airtime at all.

• Members
Please no... thought I hate that they are killing off Angie and Jesse's baby, I am confident that DM and DW will deliver some excellent performances... no need to mar the story with DV inserted too much... sorry but she can not act and it might stand out even more if she is in there trying to hold her own again DM and DW delivering possibly some of their best material.

• Members

+1

Yep not to mention the backlash GH is getting from killing off Jake. Dead baby storylines rarely ever go over well, especially one that involves someone morbidly burying their own dead baby(poor kid doesn't even get a proper burial I bet) and involves a baby switch

• Members

How many times has AMC tried to destroy Jesse only for certain viewers to HAPPILY go along with and/or justify it since his return?

But that's ok in 6 months (if AMC is still on) the very same viewers will be tearing Jesse (and Darnell) down AGAIN the same way they're conveniently "building him up" for this "story" now.

• Members

Forget the fact that you think this story is character assassination. But, would you have said the same thing 25 years ago when Brooke's daughter was involved in a hit in run because of a drunk driver? Are you against storylines where children die? Sometimes they just do tragically.

Archived