AMC - Monday - March 21, 2011

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVE that Emma is acting out and giving Ryan and Greenlee hell. Love that she cant stand Greenlee but loves Madison. Greens was such a brat about it

omg, Jake STFU

OMG, Evil Emma rocks! I thought it was so fake how she smiled and acted like she loved Greenlee's costume but then turned on Greenlee as soon as Ryan left the room. I really hope they keep this up and she doesnt cave in as quickly as Kathy did

• Members

Yikes at the graphic editing on Jack's shot. You can see the table through his face! AMC needs some new graphic design interns. :lol:

It's not Amanda's hair that gets me in her shot it's her face to be honest. It seems so over the top and Chrishell looks her best when she's being sultry with her mouth closed.

They should've taken this time to also change Greenlee and Marissa's shots. Grenlee has that goofy shot of her talking and Marissa has that hideous hair from her first episode.

• Members

I was disappointed that Annie didn't appear at all. I was hoping Emma would have a flashback to her at the end warning her never to trust Greenlee.

Overall, though, I thought it was a great episode with good character interaction.

I also love Emma's hatred for Greenlee. Maybe Kathy can give her pointers on how she went after Krystal a few years ago.

Scott/Madison are just soooo good and I loved Frankie advising Scott to be wary of Ryan, right before Ryan called Madison to come over.

JR/Amanda were sweet since she seems to be the only person who realizes how deep his love for Annie truly was. I was hoping he'd deck Jake, but maybe next time.

Cara's reaction to Tad saying he wanted to kiss her (for convincing Krystal to stay) was an LOL moment for me!

The only part I didn't care for was Griffin/Kendall when he lied about having a date. I couldn't help wonder what business it was of hers where he was going anyway.

• Members

Loving Emma! I think Annie might have poisoned her mind a bit, but I don't mind :)

Jake was a jerk today as usual. He is just acting like a neanderthal. I think I could totally love Cara and Tad. I like Cara but am tired of the "she's a great and can move mountains" propping she's getting.

Archived