AMC - Monday - March 21, 2011

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That clip is amazing and quintesential classy Jerica :wub: Could it be someone finally woke up and are going to give the majority what it wants?

Love MCE and I'm saddened by the loss of a couple who could have been one of AMC's greats.

Forgot to thank Marley for that clip. :wub:

• Members

I don't usually mind when the citizens of PV whip out that teleportation device and glide around town in a hot second but today I was a little irked by Jake when it seemed he literally went from the hospital to ConFusion in a split second. One minute he was in his scrubs talking on the phone and the next scene he showed up at ConFusion (apparently on his break, just out for a quick bite to eat) where he confronted JR & Amanda. I just didn't like that transition at all. It was a quick exchange between the three of them to and before you knew it, Jake was back at the hospital. If it weren't for that commercial break, Jake would have sped from PVH to ConFusion to PVH again in only 5 minutes. LOL

Jake was extra annoying in this ep, though I liked him at the hospital in scenes with Cara & Emma. I LOVED Cara examining Emma and talking with her about Annie. Those scenes were good.

Lol @ Amanda thinking JR was taking a drink! For a minute there I thought he was to as well, I knew deep down it was just sparkling water though....it would have been interesting if he struggled turning back to alcohol again after this Annie business.

LOVE Frankie/Madison. Their scenes were way to short!! I'm still a fan of this pairing...again, I think a Madison/Scott/Frankie/Randi quad could be good. Also on ABC.com, there's a poll asking who Madison should be with (Ryan, Scott, or Frankie). Scott's winning by a landslide....Frankie's in dead last place with 6% LOL but I still am going to hold out some hope.

I like Kendall/Griffin when they are equal to each other and Griffin isn't towering over Kendall or lecturing her, acting like he's the boss. Great scenes between the two of them at Fusion, I hate that Griffin lied and said he was on a hot date. I couldn't tell for sure but Kendall seemed a little jealous before they left Fusion...

Ugh @ Ricky. How disturbing that he just camps outside her house like that! My god! GTFO already!! Wish AMC would just drop this!

• Members

Ryan to Emma in response to learning that Madison is pregnant:

Emma: Does this mean you and Daddy are getting back together?

Ryan: No, no sweetie. It's kind of like how Spike is my son and he lives with Kendall.

:rolleyes:

Seriously? Ryan is the most irresponsible person in the world. Cut off his c*ck.

Archived