Deadline Hollywood Says AMC May Be A Goner

• Members

I had the feeling yesterday AMC has till May sweeps to "prove themselves" to buy some time and if that flops(and it will) then they're done.

I say they will cause K&S have two failed sweeps under their belts, I can't see May sweeps being any different, unless they brought back Josh Duhamel or a big name, and AMC doesn't have those though really. I'm saying a return by someone like Josh Duhamel would have some tuning in out of interest but once again people would tune out after sweeps, so it would be for nothing and they'd be back to square one

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If AMC gets canceled after May sweeps and last airs in early-mid September I don't even want to think about how totally displeasing the end will be. By the end of May the show will be (at the very least) taped through the end of June and written through the end of July. Plus there is the little issue of Susan Lucci having the entire summer off.

• Members

OMG, the gloves are off. RPG just called out Jamey.

rickygoldin Ricky Paull Goldin

@dcconfidential Jamey Giddens....if making a comment that our Executive Producer's next gig should be to disprove global warming isn't malicious, then I guess I wasn't raised very well and I just don't know the difference. Why don't we keep it professional and use actual facts. I'd be delighted to do an interview with you any time Jamey. You know where to find me.

• Members

In one fell swoop, Ricky Paull Goldin has gone from being one of the banes of my All My Children experience, to being my hero! :wub: Salt that slug!

I know big people (male and female) like him. They have a toxic mouth because they can't fight their way out of a paper bag, but they think people are too intimidated by their size to do anything about.

Archived