Rebecca Black - "Friday"

AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

To be honest Rebecca is getting all the hate--but what about the grown men who consider themselves ace music producers who wrote and produced it, ARK music? That's where the hate/love should really go. I found another song they produced but it was just boring bad, not brilliant bad, sadly.

I mean check out their other artists... :unsure:

http://arkmusicfactory.com/page/artists-1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mom looks like she was ready to slap the piss out of Andrea just for being in her kitchen.

I think the autotune hurt more than helped...her pronunciation of the word "Friday" during the little jam session didn't sound as bad as on the recording.

I don't get why there has to be any hate at all, though. I mean, dislike? Yes. Critique? Yes. Scathing reviews? Yes. All perfectly fine. I posted a status here saying that I can't stand the Smith kids, and that's true. I can't stand to watch or listen to them because I find them annoying so I turn the channel.

But "go cut yourself" and "I hate you" all over a flipping song is over-the-top and ridiculous, especially at a time when everyone's jumping on the "no bullying" bandwagon. It wouldn't be nearly as bad as it would be if it were kids saying, but you just know 90-95% of the people posting comments like that are in their 20s and 30s and are totally jizzing their pants because they have something new to try to get their "zingers" from.

I mean, I think the whole thing is absolutely hilarious (especially Mr. Pedophile rapping about the joys of hanging out with 13-year-old girls as he drives impatiently to do just that), but hilarious is good! Intentional or not, it's a hilarious song and it's very catchy, so she has two options: embrace the comedy aspect or try to wow us all (her SSB wasn't bad).

• Members

Well that's the thing, the song is inarguably giving people a lot of pleasure. So why bully her? It is the obvious though--they only say those things cuz they anonymously can online, NOBODY would to her face (at least I'd like to think they wouldn't...)

The link I postd has a comment that even her rendition fo the American anthem proves she can't sing. I wouldn't call her great, but actually I think it proves she can sing--I mean at least as well as say Britney lol

• Members

Okay...wow. Just wow.

Without Your Love is CREEPY as hell. So basically, she gets with the guy, becomes absolutely obsessed with him, breaks up with him, and because of that, she's victorious? I don't get it! And there goes Mr. Pedo again, this time waxing poetic about how she's growing up and getting rounder...good lord.

Ordinary Pop Star. I can't even.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived