Rebecca Black - "Friday"

AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

OMG! Listen to this awful tune I just came across!

"Yesterday was Thursday Thursday. Today it is Friday Friday. We we we so excited. We so excited. We gonna have a ball today." ph34r.gif WTF?

"Everyone lookin' for-ward to the week-end. Partyin' partyin', partyin partyin'. FUN FUN FUN FUN, lookin' forward to the weekend."

"Tomorrow is Saturday. And Sunday comes after worrrrrds."

omg! I just can't even.

Listen to this mess!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0&feature=player_embedded#start=0:00;end=3:48;autoreplay=false;showoptions=false

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<ignorant>Oh but she's famous so it doesn't matter, it's famous, she puts herself out there to have people say hateful, cruel things about her, she's famous, it doesn't matter....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah</ignorant>

Based off of her response, she's a mature, level-headed gal. I couldn't agree more with this:

Love her shout out to "the haters." Go 'head girl, do ya thang!

• Administrator

That was so bad.....but it was kinda fun. The beats are pretty good and it sounds like what you normally hear form other artists. The lyrics are atrocious but it sounds like a parody song, you know like Robin Sparkles on HIMYM.

Because of the harsh backlash and name calling, I'm going to root for her. She's only 13 and seems like a nice person.

NPR has a good article on her: http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2011/03/18/134652534/ridiculed-youtube-singer-rebecca-black-grabs-a-mountain-of-bull-by-the-horns

Archived