OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Members

I guess because I've been in and out of hospitals a bit the last two years, this especially bugged me. Yes it's a soap, and hospitals on soaps are a bit of a joke, but come on--Tea and Dani KEEP running back into the room where doctors are trying to revive Todd's life and start screaming?? Have SOME control and let the doctors do their job--if he had died they would have had every right to blame those two idiots. Not to mention that no hospital I've seen would make it so easy to run back and forth into his room...

It's one of the worst examples of it I can think of from OLTL (or AMC the only other show I watch consistently) in some time, and that really is saying something. I didn't like him sleeping with Echo, but in the current soap world--filled with grief sex, etc--I could buy it. But suddenly realizing he loves Echo, etc, etc, just makes NO sense. We've seen NO bond between the two except for her making soup, him thinking she's an alcoholic, and a few seconds of bonding over Rex I guess. It has NO explanation in what we know of Charlie's character and story.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At one time I really wanted Brian Kerwin with ES for the long haul. Now that "Chuckles" and Echo have gotten it on, I'm over him. I won't be sad to see him leave.

I think Alex needs to come back to Llanview and stir up more trouble. I actually think her and Clint would be a good pair. She could come back to town to rat him out and in his attempts to get her to stay quiet, they start to appreciate each other's boldness and fall in love. :wub:

I kind of like Nat and Brody as a couple and wish they would get together. I am tired of Jess/Tess and Bree. They should send her off to St. Anne's and give the character a break for a while. Then a few months later maybe recast with someone else to try and forget this whole mess!

Are they ever going to finish the Eddie Ford story??????? Do they even know how it is going to finish? :lol: They need to finish it, show that it was Inez (not Clint's ordering) and write her out. Useless character.

• Members

The only way I would want to see Alex again is if she is not a #(*&)(%*&()% comedy character. This was the slow death of Alex the first time around and this was when OLTL was actually good at comedy. If it's going to be wacky fun times where Bo and losers like David and Rex humiliate her then she should stay away. I'd love to see a darker and edgier Alex again, like her first few years. She was a lawyer and a fed and a mob boss, not just a joke.

I'm sure Clint would replace Carlo in her S&M games.

Archived