OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The old Jack wasn't much better.

The question is why was this story needed at all. After years of glorifying Todd's abusive behavior and the abusive behavior of Jack it's a little late to turn it into an issue story.

• Members

Something about James' hair today, out of the corner of my eye I have mistaken him for Ford, Brody, and even Todd. :wacko:

I agree that old Jack wouldn't have been much better with this material but what this new kid adds in physical believability, he adds nothing in terms of skill and it's all coming across as very hokey.

• Members

I agree, this all came to the surface like what, two weeks ago? John is wallowing, true. But let him wallow in private, he'll get over it. Natalie especially wants the instant forgive and forget.

• Members

Everyone in Llanview knows that Shane and Rex are Buchanans. No matter what Clint says, they are members of the Buchanan family and entitled to share in Asa's inheritance. Asa would have included them. Instead, another "big reveal" has been wasted. This is like the reveal that David is Bo's son. It was worthless. Rex has no scenes with his bio-mom. Granny Echo found out about the bullying. Then she threatened the victim of bullying with exposure if he didn't make it stop and promptly abandoned him. Gigi acts like they have no money even tho Rex and their son are Buchanans. RC's terrible writing strikes again.

• Members

John can mope all he wants - that's all he ever does, besides prey on needy women. But he can't say that Brody somehow stole or cheated with Natalie behind his back. He was with Marty at that time, and Natalie thought they would be together. Besides, if he hates Natalie and her baby that much, he should just move on and stop playing the violins.

Archived