OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Members

Actually, they weren't horrible. Those are two very good actors who didn't chew up the scenery. No traces of Reva Shayne anywhere.

I think Charlie and Echo are a plus. It's good to see mature actors in this type of story.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think ruining Charlie with the affair is being done to make Viki sympathize with Clint re: Sloan Carpenter. She and Clint will go over it ad nauseum soon enough, I'm sure, and this will be the crucible that ignites a long road back to a reunion and neutertown for both characters.

• Members

Charlie telling Dorian to get out of his house was laughable, he cheats on his wife and then calls her house his. It's time for that character to go.

Screaming in the operating room while her husband was bleeding out was one of Tea's dumber moments.

• Members

I just feel like there were much better ways to write out Charlie than have him become absolutely hated by the fans...And really the whole point of bringing Echo back after 30 years was so she could sleep with another one of Viki's husbands?...I guess they're "honoring" history.

• Members

Wow, so Starr would turn off her phone to avoid Todd and act simple with her new boyfriend, meanwhile her daughter is under someone else's care unable to reach her should there be an emergency. :rolleyes:

Alex looks like Viki from behind.

Bo seducing somebody. ^_^

Archived