OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The John and Brody scenes were really good. Although John is totally paranoid about Natalie and Brody being something more than they are, but I guess he has a right. I still think he's dealing with this very immaturely (getting drunk and having drunk sex with the nearest female form), but hopefully that ends soon. Because it was actually good to see him go off on Brody instead of making his usual smirky asides. John should be telling folks off. He's totally justified. I just have a huge problem with his pity party and avoidance. Life is hard, dude. Be a man and deal, you know?

Too bad the perpetual 5th wheel, Kelly, was there. She is a huge buzz kill in this story (for me). She sticks out like a sore thumb. Good thing she knew enough to shut up while Brody and John went at it. She did try to say something at first, but thankfully John shut her down.

I loved the Natalie/Viki and Natalie/Brody scenes. It was very nice to see Natalie sitting in the rocking chair with her son so peacefully. Then later when she put him to sleep and sat there with him the whole time. I like seeing that. A new mother actually being a mother. Those are the nice little moments on soaps that I love the most.

I love the friendship between Brody and Natalie. I was smiling just from their phone call where Brody called to check in on the little guy.

Today Brody started referring to himself very comfortably as Liam's dad. Uh-oh. That probably means he isn't.

I let out a dreamy sigh when Natalie and Brody were standing over Liam's crib and then looked at each other and smiled. Brody's look was particularly intriguing. I know they won't go there, but if they did, I would not mind at all.

FF is good at playing Shane's mom. She's very believable in that respect.

OH MY GOD, WILL TODD LIVE????!!!! :blink:

• Members

I wanna see James propose to Starr so they can have a wedding and whatever group Tomas is with can storm the wedding like Dynasty's Moldavia wedding and gun down half the town. All the Fords would be there along with Todd, Dani, Jack.

Man I'd kill for that....oops...sorry....

Let's start a prayer chain...

• Members

Same here: I think it's way past time for Gigi and Shane to go. We might be stuck w/ Rex, but it's very easy to have Gigi get fed up w/ life in Llanview and take their son with her. Then, when Shane should be a bit older, he can return if/when story permits.

Archived