OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I see some really nice chemistry between Joey and Rama.

I was under the impression the vast majority of the audience hated Aubrey. Not in a love-to-hate way, but in a get-off-my-screen way.

Bo standing there letting David choke Rex was positively dreamy. Loved it. :wub:

• Members

I can't stand Aubrey either. I think Terri Conn can actually be a good actress, with the right material. I just don't think she has any screen presence or charisma. She also has very little chemistry with any of the cast on OLTL. She's very pretty but that's it. Rama is infinitely more interesting and entertaining than Aubrey.

I saw some of her work on ATWT. She was very "charisma challenged" on that show too, and I don't think she had a lot of chemistry with her co stars on that soap either, but she did have chemistry with Austin Peck and a couple other guys. Which makes sense since Austin and Terri are together in real life. I'm really not looking forward to Austin coming to OLTL though. He was just horrible on DOOL (which I haven't watched in 4 years) and I don't think he was a lot better on ATWT.

Archived