OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, that's so much OLTL for one cover. I seriously don't want to hear about RH's Todd until the show puts out the press release of his rehiring. I don't care either way if he's coming back or not, but a lot of fans DO care and they don't deserve to be strung along and yo-yo'd about this thing. I know I make fun of the cuckoo fans, but that's just not fair.

Now why are Viki and Dorian's gloves coming off? Unless it's to tag team beating Echo's ass I think rushing back into their rivalry is a little disingenuous right now, but I guess we'll see...

• Members

covers are misleading. I dont think its about them fighting but rather them fighting Echo as we are seeing on the show. Dorian's gloves could be coming off to fight Clint after she learns what he did and Viki's could be coming off for Tess.

Of course Vanessa M.G. is featured on the cover. That woman stays forever plastered on the thing

• Members

Joey is basically a plot device so it's hard to care. The problem is the show often praises stupidity as long as it hypes the right characters. For instance, Tea has given years of her life to a man who beat her, slept around, mistreats children, yet she's written as a genius.

Apparently they only had the time to retouch the foreheads on Kassie and Ted. What is with this obsession with smooth foreheads?

• Members

I see it too. Joey looks like he is attracted to her. I thought that the way they were were moving around each during various times today was sexy. I think that chemistry is in the air with those two. I Think that Rama's adorable and I like Vimal too.

I wouldn't mind if the writers kept her and Vimal together at least for a while longer. But if they did break up, I wouldn't mind her and Joey. I Think that her and Joey would be more interesting than Joey/Aubrey or Joey/Kelly. I think that Rama might could work with Brody too.

• Members

This friend I keep on name dropping--who stage doored Zimmer last week, just got into soaps 2 months back. Cuz of me always talking online about them, he watches both AMC and OLTL (and when I don't look GH, apparently :angry: ), but he really did not get AMC at all until this last week. On the other hand he instantly took to OLTL until last week, when he's started asking me why certain characters keep on doing things, or if there's a reason someone acts a certain way. He has an aunt who watches and who texted him about how excited she was that Alex was on, and he didn't get it.

I dunno--the show just feels so hard to even explain now.

Archived