Sean Patrick Flanery joins The Young and the Restless

• Members

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Flanery-Young-Restless-1030481.aspx

How cool is this? Actor Sean Patrick Flanery, known for TV hits ranging from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles to The Dead Zone and that forever fab flick Powder, is heading to the CBS soap The Young and the Restless. He hits the air mid-April. In a nice switch-up, Flanery won't be playing yet another rich, Genoa City power-schemer but rather a salt o' the earth country veterinarian named Sam (no last name yet). He will be paired with longtime Y&R star Sharon Case (Sharon). Exec producer Maria Bell gave TV Guide Magazine all the juicy deets, so look for 'em in the March 21 issue, on sale next week!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would think it was cool if they weren't using this as a mask for their many problems. Oh look how hot they are, they bring in people who are above soaps, and so on. And you just get these bit players or someone who comes in and badly reads off a cue card.

Why does Sharon need another man? She has already become the biggest blowup doll in daytime. Wasn't "Shadam" supposed to be forever?

• Members

But you don't think it's actually done, do you? This is just another ride for Sharon on the cock carousel. That's why I don't understand why this supposedly big hire is wasted on a mattressback who already exists solely to pleasure Nick and Adam. Can't they, I don't know, give him to Abby, or Ashley, or someone?

• Members

LOL! You owe me a new key board. But it is a hard knock life if he couldn't get Sharktopus 2 made.

If he is playing a vet, this must mean that another dog is coming to GC. I hope he or she has better luck than poor departed Zappo.

Archived