Sean Patrick Flanery joins The Young and the Restless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DeeeDee do you know why they even brought Eileen back in the first place? More and more I wonder if it was just to finish off a story they may have initially planned for Sabrina.

What a waste. I thought the character had a lot of potential this time around.

I've heard about it but haven't seen it yet. Isn't that the one with Tiffany?

http://gofugyourself.com/mega-fugthon-vs-fugoroid-01-2011

• Members

No, it stars Debbie Gibson and plastic surgery Lorenzo Lamas. It is Ed Wood good. Tiffany and Debbie star in Mega Python vs. Gatoroid. Another masterpiece that I missed out on, but no way could it be better than Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus, the greatest D sci fi movie of this era.

It occurs to me that Sean Patrick Flanery can become a beloved praised star on Y&R like his predecessor, Muhaney. Daytime, where mediocrity and scenery chewing is treasured by media and fans alike.

• Members

Maria wanted Eileen back (who never wanted to leave).

You're pretty much right that Ashley got Sabrina's story & that Eileen is/was wasted.

She was used to redeem Victor but the Engen/Muhney debacle & MTS contract issues caused Maria/Hogan/Hamner to rewrite major story which is why things got so dark so fast.

• Members

No, it stars Debbie Gibson and plastic surgery Lorenzo Lamas. It is Ed Wood good. Tiffany and Debbie star in Mega Python vs. Gatoroid. Another masterpiece that I missed out on, but no way could it be better than Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus, the greatest D sci fi movie of this era.

It occurs to me that Sean Patrick Flanery can become a beloved praised star on Y&R like his predecessor, Muhaney. Daytime, where mediocrity and scenery chewing is treasured by media and fans alike.

• Members

Do you know what the initial story was supposed to be for Ashley before things got ugly? In a few months it went from Ashley "saving" Victor in Paris to Ashley bleeding and being traumatized again and again.

• Members

Originally Victor & Ashley were supposed to be happy longer, Nikki, Paul & Heather were supposed to be more involved, the gaslighting wasn't supposed to go on as long as it did & Ashley fall was meant to be ambiguous but with all the backstage drama everything got rushed and/or dropped in rewrites.

• Members

LOL! Seriously, do "named" actors joining the soaps really have some type of "drug/addiction" problem or are they faking them? I remember when people were joking that Franco and others must have a drug problem to do the soaps. I am beginning to think that there may be some truth to this for some of them. Hell, even Franco looked high at the Oscars.

• Members

That's interesting. I knew that story was horrific but always thought it was just a Sheffer specialty.

Of course Y&R lucked out, in that Adam's crimes against Ashley are now often spun as not being a big deal, with some saying that she is shrewish or needs to get over it, others saying she has no right to talk because she had an abortion, and so on.

• Members

I'm pissed off about this, because I actually like Adam/Sharon as a couple! :angry:

Oh well, at least MAB isn't reuniting Shick LOL

I wonder what they'll do with Adam next, in terms of another love interest? Maybe Skye is still alive?

Archived