B&B: Too Bold for TV?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The better question is: Will Adam Gregory play any of these stories? Will they recast Thomas with a more interesting/dynamic actor? He's so disconnected and stiff in all his scenes where he has to play a romantic lead. It's gonna be like seeing a snake slither up a tree.

• Members

I don't know about this. A couple of years ago I would've agreed. But something feels different now and Thomas (whether intentional or not) is being written in such a way as to suggest that he might actually be a clever and confused closet case. It's even mentioned in the article that Thomas is maintaining an element of mystery and you can't quite figure him out.

• Members

Well Brad Bell saying that Thomas could possibily be gay I find big news in of it's self for this show. LOL I think it'd be great if he actually went there.

As for Brooke & Thomas, I don't see where the controversy is, Brad has did stories like this a million times before.

• Members

Yet again Brad Bell seems more interested in courting the soap press than in actually telling a story. No wonder ratings keep falling.

That's such an awkward photo. KKL has never looked more like Joanna Johnson.

• Members

I can see Brad Bell making Thomas gay or at least bi if he thinks it'll get him another Emmy.

In regards to Thomas and Brooke, this isn't the first time a father and son have shared a woman. All My Children already did a story like that this past year. Plus on B&B partner swapping is the norm.

I always thought they replaced DTB because they wanted someone better looking not necessarily because they were unhappy with DTB's acting (even if he didn't have an Emmy).

Archived