B&B: Exclusive look at new opening credits

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol @ Dayzee not having a last name. I just noticed that. It just says "Dayzee". I wonder what it is, if she even has one at all?

I thought it would be hard to update but after seeing the behind the scenes part of that video I just think they'd whip out the green screen and have anyone new pose in front of that, then edit it in.

• Members

I'm sorry, but that is simply the best opening on daytime. And it's probably the best I've seen in a long time.

It's a pity it's for B&B, a show I think is below quality and into its own realm of nonsense. And it's a pity shows I think could really use that kind of money for such an opening don't have it.

• Members

Im thinking more about the group shots. If any of the Forrester kids or Logan women leave, they have to scrap those group shots and it will ruin the flow of the opening, bc I dont think they can just edit them out of it. The original opening looks great but I picture this looking disjointed upon subsequent updates

• Members

I don't watch B&B, but I am very impressed with this opening. Wonderful integration of LA and fashion, the two elements that set it apart from other soaps. As someone else wrote, I think it would be better to drop the credits, because the names flash by too fast, but all in all, this is a great job. Kudos to B&B and CBS for spending the money to do it right!

Archived