DAYS: Huge Recast

• Members

I think she looks like she is in her early 30's. I think Ari looks like she is in her early 30's too.

It just... doesnt both me. Yes, she is visable older than Natalia, but its not like shes in her 50's here. I do not think going with it pushs the relam of possibility. Not to mention plenty of younger siblings look older than the older ones in real life.

Here is a recent shot of Ari, she looks amazing but looks much younger on days. Its all in the makeup...

2mqnddw.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just remembering that scene in 2002 when everyone thought Stefano was coming back to town, and they all gather at the Penthouse Grill expecting to see him... but who do they see? Tony DiMera! (Okay, maybe it was Andre? Eh, whatever). Anyhow, the point is: we knew who it was (or we thought we did) just by him walking into the room.

I don't think it would be jarring if Tamara Braun had played a role for a couple days, plus hadn't already interacted with the characters she'll be interacting with again as Taylor.

Eh, whatevs...

• Members

I'm sorry but I'm pissed about this! I liked Natalia in the role and think she was doing a great job! Natalia's acting is not that bad and she brought a sweetness to the role of Taylor but to a female character that has not been seen in awhile since the good ole heroine DAYS of Hope, Kayla, Jennifer, Melissa, Adrienne, Marlena, Kimberly and etc. So it disappoints me when DAYS does things like this! I know it's the industry but I wish for once that DAYS would learn to keep actors and actresses for a longer period of time then just releasing them after a few weeks. I was pissed when they did that with Lindsay Hartley and I'm upset that they have done this with Natalia. I like Tamara Braun and enjoyed her character when she played Ava, didn't like the storyline though at that time. However, if Taylor is supposed to be the younger sister, she definitely does not fit the part. It's not believable that she would pass as the younger sister. What's funny is that Days wants to take the character in a different direction. It's funny because a few years ago I had drafted up one hell of a storyline using Taylor/Nicholas Alamain/Sarah Horton/Timothy Patterson(a character that I had created who was related to Linda Patterson Anderson)/Nicole/Lucas/Eric/Greta. I would love to get into it right now, but not enough time.

I'm sad about the firing and recasting.

Archived