DAYS: Huge Recast

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is one of the craziest things I've heard. :lol:

I'm not a Natalia fan, but I do feel a little sorry for her. Didn't they know her range when they cast her? It's not like she has been a disappointment. This is basically her usual performance.

Didn't Ava and Nicole have a lot of scenes together? This is going to be weird. And Tamara isn't great at playing the heroine either.

Guest dc cubs

It is crazy but if it was going to happen on any soap it would be Days. IMO, I can't picture Braun playing younger sister to Zucker. However, Livingston wasn't really working in the role so I'm glad Days is correcting the problem.

Braun's last two soap stints were both short term and for six months. I wonder how long she signed on for with this contract.

• Members

Nicole & Ava were friends and had great chemistry.

Greg Vaughan tweeted yesterday about refusing a role because he had to test for it. I guess DAYS realized they should start doing that after hiring Natalia?

It will be weird but then again we have Martsolf playing Sweeney's younger step brother.

• Members

It's just strange. I mean, Natalia was on GH for 6 years, and they had no idea of her abilities? Or is it that Tamara wanted to come back and they had to hurry and find a role?

I thought Tamara did a lot of primetime work. I wonder if that has dried up recently so she wants a longer run.

If she does the finger pointing I hope Nicole gives her a slap.

• Members

Not to mention didn't Tamara Braun win an Emmy for the role of Ava? I don't remember liking Ava too much, I hated the Vitatell storyline and was thrilled when she got hauled off to Ireland or wherever it was. She did have some chem with Hogestyn as evil John.

In any case, guess she is up there with Josh Taylor, Judi Evans, and I think even Renee Jones now. What a joke that Days still does this.

Archived