Grammy's Tonight on CBS

reallyhateskateonlost

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen and amen. I am so over Christina, not that I was ever under her. :P And she sounds like she's going to blow her voice out in only a matter of time. She's already falling back on the growl way too much, just like Jennifer Holliday. They should have let Jennifer Hudson sing Ain't No Way. I'm just through with Christina's riffs and runs that come from her brain and not her soul like a true Gospel-rooted singer. It don't impress me much. At any rate, the five of them combined could barely do Aretha justice and I wish Whitney had her [!@#$%^&*] together so she could have been up there too.

Aretha looks good having lost the weight, of course under not ideal conditions. And I thought that house burned down!

Lord forgive me, but did they think Retha wasn't gonna make it when they planned all this? :ph34r:

• Members

She's supposed to be taking it easy, so I'm sure it was decided a long time ago that she wouldn't attend the actual show and just record a message. But then again, the tribute's kinda random, so who knows.

I liked Gaga's performance. I might get some responses on this, but I think she sounds good live (live, meaning through my TV).

Archived