Grammy's Tonight on CBS

reallyhateskateonlost

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think anyone can really dispute the fact that Lady Gaga for the most part does sound wonderful live. Her performance tonight was suitable, probably one of the better ones so far, I personally was expecting more. Oh well.

Its so bad, we've only had like 3 awards presented and its already almost half over. Too many performances, bad ones at that.

Christina fell too at the end...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VvJ037b_kLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

He was straining like a mug! It sounded like he couldn't hear himself (or the way I sound when I try to sing when I'm drunk :ph34r: ).

Yeah, that country song just brought down the mood.

No, Smith family, we will not let you rule the world!

I like how Gaga seemed genuinely touched by her win, I don't like her "shocking" persona in interviews I've seen.

• Members

Who were those random hicks cutting up on stage? They looked like they were chilling on Main Street in Mayberry. I liked them.

I think it's hilarious when Gaga wins awards and goes up to accept them wearing those ridiculous outfits. It's like she sheds the uber serious "Gaga" persona and becomes giggly, excited Stefani. But she's still got the outfit on, so it's funny.

Archived