GH: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're stuck. We already know this character is useless. She can't exist unless she attaches herself on to other characters' storylines. They're hoping by doing this, we don't see what they already know: Nobody cares what happens directly to Carly. Nobody feels sympathy for Carly. Because, one, the character is written so despicably, and two, the so-called "actress" portraying her is completely unsympathetic. So, yes... Michael's pain will morph into Carly's pain in order to justify Snagglepuss's salary.

Yes. I said Snagglepuss.

• Members

I cant beleive THAT WOMAN just trie to use Michael's rape to bust up Sonny and Brenda's wedding plans

Brenda: "What happened to THAT WOMAN? Why is she so sad and pathetic"

Robin: "I dont know but thats exactly how I would describe Carly"

gh0204111.png

All the while THAT WOMAN is overhearing the two giggle and bash her from the other room. I love that she gets to hear what people say about her behind her back...lol

Luke is back...sigh, does anyone care? I did love Tracy yelling at Brook to stop calling her granny. I like that they are interacting on a regular basis

• Members

I was late to work, walking in the freaking heavy snow to see this. I wasn't quite as giddy with delight, but I was like, "Yes [!@#$%^&*] cheerleader bitch! Dry up in your own #ucking self-loathing!"

It's hard to feel anything for Carly when she goes around town creating all of this hate for herself.

And P.S. Did Carly cut up her dress?

• Members

Wow, that makes her come across even more pathetic than she already is. Who does that? Thats so junior high

Exactly. She has absolutely no friends bc she wastes too much time making enemies. Jason is the only person that will give her the time of day and most times he looks bored or annoyed with her. Everyone lately has been dismissing her. Jax, Sonny, Jason, Michael, Abby, Sam. Diane even laughed in her face. NOBODY likes her and realizing that today was a hard pill for her to swallow.

• Members

Yeah, that woman was coming down the stairs, she heard Robin and Brenda at the door, and went to hide in the other room. That woman was the only person in the place. The planner dropped off the dress this episode and I dont see how anyone else could have slashed the dress up. Thats probably why she didnt confront Brenda and Robin when they were bashing her, bc she didnt want them to know that it was she that cut the dress up. Now she can deny it and say she was never there

Archived