ALL: Oprah-Are You The Biggest Soap Opera Fan?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am astounded that there is even a need to point to this. It just really is like that. I loathe Susan Lucci, her hideous, unbearable mediocrity & the caricature character she plays, even more after what she was able to achieve with it, but there is just no way someone can contest that.

• Members

You shouldn't stop staring at it. You should caress it with your eyes. Make sweet, sweet visual love to it. THEN...

...ask yourself why this actor - this talented, attractive, personable actor who plays the child of a truly legendary daytime supercouple - gets a minuscule fraction of the airtime afforded to Cameron Mathison.

• Members

Haha just watched the Susan Lucci parts - SO GOOD! Love that lady.

For some reason I thought Larkin Malloy was dead :unsure: Maybe I'm just thinking of Travis. But come to find out, through Google search, he is gay! LOL - the things you learn years later.

Michael Nadar looks so bad - poor guy.

• Members

"Dimitri Marick doesn't do crack, he makes too much money to smoke crack, crack is cheap, crack is wack..." "He looks like he got smacked in the mouth by his pimp..." "Actually, he's missing TWO teeth, look closely..."

You guys crack me the [!@#$%^&*] UP!

Archived