AMC: Friday, January 14, 2011

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can still count me in. Hey if JR can survive baby stealing ho (Babe), and manipulative ho'/ gold digging ho' (Amanda) and he tried to kill them and Kendall :unsure: . He can survive crazy ho' (Annie) just not boring useless prop ho' (Marissa), although I didn't really like what I saw from how they are writing JR nowadays here w/ Annie. I got no idea what they are doing w/ the Chandler family, it has so much potential but it's becoming some crap I know is tuning more fans off.

You can see why Kreizman and Swajeski are getting pink slipped in March, but it should have happened earlier.

Bring on McTavish she'll clean this up, write JR the right way, kill off Marissa. And give Annie & JR the story they deserve not this dangling angst and screwing over of those ppl that watched the SL for what 10 mths now?

I honestly want to know what we are seeing, what is the point of it.

Does this make sense to promote now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVtEflwlRc

• Members

You obviously have a fantasy version of what McTavish would do. She'd make JR a drunken villain again, make either Annie or Marissa a helpless heroine, and he'll somehow become a hateful, misogynistic pig where (if she were to kill off Marissa) he would either kill Marissa or wind up doing something questionable that makes him responsible for killing Marissa. Krystal and Tad would get custody of AJ and JR will be used to gain sympathy for whatever character McTavish favors. She definitely would NOT make JR and Annie a priority to "clean up." So, think twice before you start suggesting poisoned pens to write this show.

• Members

But that's just. it. What JR has to "survive" isn't the issue here. He's playing Annie and Marissa against each other, and right now, when you got Annie slicing up photographs and Marissa becoming more unhinged by the minute, I'm more concerned with their well-being than his. He needs some attention, too, but he'll never get it the way soaps are written now.

Archived