AMC: Friday, January 14, 2011

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And McTavish, herself, already gave Annie her seal of approval: She birthed Ryan's first born! If she "cleans up" anything about Annie and JR, it will be cleaning JR OUT of Annie's orbit.

Hypothetically speaking, of course. Aunt Meg is staying far and away from this show, gotdammit! :mad:

• Members

The Brot & Natalia scened were beautiful, I loved every second of them in this episode.

Madison & Scott are very promising, I enjoy them together. I also love him with Greenlee. It would be so awesome if both Greens & Madison had feelings for Scott and left Ryan in the dust.

Loved the Cassandra mentions in this episode, I think AMC should really consider bringing her back. She would be a great addition to the show! Why not bring her back and maybe explore who her real parents could be? Or what if she became interested in Brot & her and Natalia start a sisterly rivalry over it? Something..

ETA: The Friday Ho's! I love this tradition wub.gif LOL @ Natalia's.

• Members

Cassie was mentioend? What was said about her bc I missed it

Booooooooo! Natalia rocks and is fine as is. Jesse is already ruined; the damage is done. Getting rid of her wont change that. She is the best thing to come out of his recent history and she shouldnt be ignored and sweeped under the rug. Besides they are not 2 interchangeable black girls. Maybe at first but Natalia has since been fleshed out and given her own unique and diverse personality and voice. Its a shame the show never brought Cassandra back while Shannon Kane was still on contract as Natalia bc I would have loved to have seen the contrast between the two daughters. Cassie was a spoiled little bitch and I could see her getting jealous over Angie and Frankie's acceptance of Natalia especially considering how much she resented Jesse. That would have been an interesting dynamic

• Members

Jessie & Angie were at the hospital and he complimented her on how great she was with Natalia. Angie said something like "You know, with Cassandra away...". Then he said they should go out to Paris and visit Cassandra. Angie said that was a great idea, but not for Jessie since there's a lot going on with his job. Angie said she's been thinking about visiting Cass for awhile now, first Jessie said no because she's blind, but she said she can do it. So Angie's going to go to Paris by herself to see Cass, reflecting DM's temporary leave of absence.

• Members

Isnt Angie 8 months pregnant and due to give birth with a few weeks. What a horrible time to write her off and off to Europe? :wacko: She shouldnt be on a plane in her condition. Besides I thought DM's leave of absense started back in November. It seems like such an odd time to write her out now considering we just got news of her return date back to the set full time.

Archived