AMC: Friday, January 14, 2011

• Members

Sure as hell doesn't make it sane. <_<

The only reason Rylee has any support, in my opinion, is due to the CFF's (Character Fan First). They'll put their favorite characters ahead of anything. Bad story, bad behavior, bad romantic pairing... because it's their favorite character and will support them no matter what. So, my theory is there are die hard Greenlee fans and die hard Ryan fans that stand behind Rylee But I just can't imagine people being enamored by Rylee as a single brand itself.

Mmmmhmmm! I perish that exact thought and can't fathom myself how someone who say for instance just stumbled onto this show would see anything good coming out of a Ryan/Greenlee pairing.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, it's because you hate Eunice and want Tamara Braun to show her up. I love you, but you've been praising this chick practically since she uttered her first word.

Oh snap

The only reason Rylee has any support, in my opinion, is due to the CFF's (Character Fan First). They'll put their favorite characters ahead of anything. Bad story, bad behavior, bad romantic pairing... because it's their favorite character and will support them no matter what. So, my theory is there are die hard Greenlee fans and die hard Ryan fans that stand behind Rylee But I just can't imagine people being enamored by Rylee as a single brand itself.

THIS!

Archived