AMC: Friday, January 14, 2011

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But for the record, I hope they can come up with something for the sake of all future flashbacks i.e. anniversary shows. A lot of dumb business wrapped around the screem is going to look stupid as all hell, not to mention sacrifice the integrity of the clips. Well, they always drag out the same old clips anyway so I guess it wouldn't be THAT much of a loss. :P But I don't wanna see Tom telling Brooke about Laura framed in a bunch of digital smoke.

• Members

Yeah, I know eh? If and when the time comes to say good bye to this show I am expecting a week's worth of flashbacks and that would certainly be distracting if Erica Kane was stretched and looked like Bonnie Grape.

• Members

Aww, Jesse and Angie are having a girl... they are so happy. Sad to see Angie leave for awhile though, but nice they mentioned Cassandra.

Loved the Brot/Natalia scenes. Kudos to AMC for finally giving them a love scene, and kudos to JR Martinez for having no fear!

Loved Annie/JR scenes. Also loved Scott/Madison - I can see potential! Cosgrove is really fitting in nicely. I didn't even think the flashback looked that weird on my TV... :unsure:

Also loving this Greenlee - hope she is here to stay!

The show has improved. I will say that.

• Members

Yes! Too all of that! I was kind of meh to Cosgrove returning because I didn't remember anything that special about him or his Scott... but he fits in quite nicely now. I love the sarcastic wit he has given Scott! And him and Madison are smoking I think. Stephanie G really has not had a problem finding chemistry with the men on AMC... even her and Cam were good together.

She sure has! Her first 2 years on the show she was playing a lifeless, cardboard cut out of a character.

• Members

It was nice to see a TV couple excited about having a girl. My Little House-watching self is so used to "Oh! Oh, Chahlz! I'm givin' ya a BOY, Chahlz!!!"

As far as Annie is concerned, I'm looking forward to seeing how many people are still on Team Annie/JR once it becomes painfully evident just how toxic their relationship is.

• Members

Team Annie/JR here. I never expected them to be anything but toxic.

The writing for JR is awful though because it literally changes from one day to the other.

2 days ago JR was gushing about his divorce being final so that he could be with Annie and today he delayed it for some unknown reason only known to the writers of that episode.

Brot and Natalia were very very sweet :wub:

• Members

Not a fan of JR and Annie, but she is toxic enough by herself. She has basically fallen apart at the seams with just about any man she has been with. She is her own worst enemy. Personally, I believe any woman with JR comes out on the short end, so give him back to Marissa. The recast does not endear me to her at all. She is so damn pointless. But a woman like Annie, needs an exciting male to play off of. JR is not that man. Ryan was not that man. Adam was not that man. Lifeless Scott was not that man, but perhaps Cosgrove Scott would be that person.

ANDREA

Archived