AMC/OLTL/GH: Repeats on February 11

• Members

The entire wedding is on YouTube (YANKZ15 page) :P It was a great payoff for those who waited a long time for it and the K/M clan was the best thing AMC had done in years. :wub: Too bad they ruined for no good reason. I am hoping that it's not a mistake that they chose this particular wedding to re-broadcast. We know that they are going ahead with this revolting Cooney/KWAK thing, and that means Jerica will break up, but maybe they chose this episode to give us hope that it won't be for long and we'll get another one? I'm trying to find any hope I can. The idea of Jack with Miranda-napper and Erica with the mountain goon is too much for me to take. :angry::(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It pains me to do this because I deeetest you... but I 100%, wholeheartedly agree with you. I hated that story with a passion. I waited, for years, for there to be enough time to have gone by where SORAS'ing Danielle would be acceptable. When the time came, and RealDerek got an apartment, Livia was in the mix as well as news of Mimi coming back in the form of her creator, Shari Headley... I was excited!!! Only to be immediately let down. They recast Derek with that perpetually angry son of a bitch. Danielle cheats on Reggie, giving her virginity to a grown ass stranger instead. Mimi, a friggin' chief detective with the NYPD, goes absolutely dumb (she's investigating "The Dragon" and NEVER noticed Garret had a big ass DRAGON TATTOO on his back?!?!, not mention choosing to believe Garret over Danielle when she told her about Garret's perverted advances towards her), and then Garret winds up being some Charles Manson-like head of a crime syndicate, with his ability to lure young girls to be part of his syndicate. The syndicate that had Noah murdered?!? Then, after all of this fresh hell she brought to the Frye family, Mimi slinks off to NYC, never to be heard from again. <_<

Yeah, the Fryes were on fire, alright. Torched and disintegrated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dc cubs

I thought the repeat episodes were due to budget issues and a way for ABC to save some money. If ABC stops the repeats then the money will have to be cut some other way. Its possible it could mean cast cuts or salary reductions at each ABC show.

• Members

The episode cuts/repeats were never the problem! ABC just has no idea how to implement them and where to place them. All of us have given several ideas about pre-emptions that would work(i.e. my idea about taking a week or two off during regional/national March Madness coverage, taking a month off in June/July for a "season finale" of sorts).

I agree marceline. The cuts have got to come from somewhere else.

• Members

If they're "listening to fans," they must mean the ignorant fans on Facebook who threatened to quit watching the show forever because they had to go one day without seeing Ryan or some other jerkoff. Like really. If it's soooo easy for you to just up and quit like that, there's must be no incentive on the actual show to keep you watching. Those threats say more about the crappy shows than they do about the reruns.

Archived