AMC/OLTL/GH: Repeats on February 11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crap, they start rolling these out right when my school schedule prevents me from being home to watch them. The OLTL episode is already on YT, but there's just that something different about watching it on TV.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we can screech on back down memory lane for AMC next time!

But wait a minute Blair and Todd? Roger Howarth!? I thought we weren't supposed to know that Todd was played by somebody else before TSJ.

• Members

OLTL is going all the way back to 1995. :o

Theyre probably doing weddings since Jessica and Brody on OLTL will be getting married and so will Brenda and Sonny. Well the weddings are planned for anyway. Who knows if they will actually get married. No clue about AMC.

• Members

AMS, they actually pull out RH's pic from time to time if the s/l calls for it, like Marty's rape revisited and remember when they had Tea going nuts because of the "brain tumor" and she went off b/c TSJ wasn't the REAL Todd?

At any rate, this will inevitably fuel another round of rumors about RH's return.

• Members

Oooh yeah, I forgot that they like to tease with RH. The episode looks pretty good, though. All of the "big" characters are there, even Kelly and Joey.

I liked Erica and Jack's wedding, but ugh...I'd have rather a more soapy wedding like the one Greenlee interrupted back when I still liked Greenlee. Really, I just want to see the Valley Inn again :(

The 2005 wedding is hilarious though if only for the random scene where Erica basically has an orgasm all over this huge tree that's supposed to be symbolize the merged Kane-Montgomery clan.

• Members

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/01/abc-plans-an-afternoon-of-wedd.html

Just in time for Valentine's Day, ABC Daytime's next afternoon of full-network encore broadcasts on Friday, February 11, will have the theme of Classic Weddings! Which couples will be walking down the aisle again?

ALL MY CHILDREN: From May 24, 2005, Erica and Jack exchange vows under the banyan tree in Boca Raton. The wedding was shot on location in Florida, and includes Greenlee, Kendall, Bianca, Ethan, Zach, Reggie and Lily.

BlairToddWed.jpg

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: From November 14, 1995, Todd and Blair, surrounded by their families, get married at home and he showers his new bride with gold balloons. (In this episode, Todd is played by Roger Howarth, teasing the upcoming story with Ted King (Tomas) and the photo of Howarth's Todd.) Meanwhile, in Ireland, Patrick admits to Marty who he really is and they make love. Kelly asks Joey to take her virginity, and Alex runs for mayor of Llanview.

ScrubsWed.jpg

GENERAL HOSPITAL: From December 29, 2008, Robin and Patrick's second attempt to get married is a success! Meanwhile, Jason asks Sonny to leave the Zacchara family, and later, Sonny and Carly visit a comatose Michael in the hospital on his birthday.

All three shows will return with new episodes on Monday, February 14.

• Members

At first I thought ABC were idiots for showing repeats during a Sweeps month … but then I realized they are showing it on a Friday which is often the lowest rated day of the week and the ratings will not count for that day which will make their ratings for the week higher (during sweeps). So, they aren't always idiots.

Archived