ABC: Emmy nominated actress possibly leaving in February?

• Members

I will praise the soap gods!

I think becky is the top choice for this BI, Kelly Monaco should also be mentioned. Both would be shocking exits, and guza sees both as disposable. (Also, if it is Kelly i will glady take her over on Days as Sarah Horton)

I think the reason she has to make up for that time is she took an extended one, didnt she? If not then her honey moon at least could have to be made up.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I would hate to see either one on Days. This is a weird thing I have, but soap hoppers I think diminish soaps. Ron Moss is on B&B, Alison Sweeney is DOOL, each time a soap hopper hops they just chip away at the uniqueness of each soap. Arianne Zucker, Nadia Bjorlin, Jay K Johnson...these are traditional Days faces and when I see them I get in a Days mood. Tamara Braun came on and I felt "if I wanted to watch ABC stars I would turn on an ABC soap". There have been a few soap hoppers known for their hopping and they don't bother me, but if you bring over too many GH actors, you might as well just watch GH. Natlia Livingston is enough (and in her case one actress too many :lol: )

I guess this is sort of like how in the golden age of Hollywood the studios had their own stars and when you saw an MGM picture it was a wholly different mood from a WB picture.

• Members

I will never understand this. At all.

If an actor is good then they can convince me they are playing a different role. Now if the role is a carbon copy of the former role thats a different story. When tamara came onto days i saw Carly for about two days. Then she was Ava.

Natalia Livingston is more than one actress too much, shes about two actress too much. Days is very female heavy now. Also, she is awful so they can fire her and hire just about anyone else and i will be fine.

• Members

Bellcurve, you make a good point. They're not doing anything with BrookLynn. She is emmy nominated. She's a Q (Guza loves killing them), she's "special" to Sonny (so we'd get some crying in the chapel "WHY WASN'T IT ME!?"), she's Brenda's goddaughter, etc.

I could definitely see it being AL/BrookLynn :(

• Members

Adrianne Leon is not on contract, though. So she can just choose to go. This sounds like a contract player, to me. And really, I doubt the exit would be something "no one saw coming" if it was her. Because she is C level, at best, in terms of storyline.

• Members

If it's a GH spoiler, I doubt it's as "shocking" as they make it seem. GH is the king of playing things up and then it being nothing. For instance, the TWO DEATHS! of the traumatic bus crash....Which ended up being a dayplayer with no lines and a girl we'd seen three times.

But I do think it would be shocking if it was Herbst. She's been around for a long time and up to just a few months ago she pretty regularly had story.

Archived