ABC: Emmy nominated actress possibly leaving in February?

• Members

Ok then that makes me feel a little better ;-)

Melissa Claire Egan from AMC is an emmy nominated Actress, to. I would be SO upset if she left!! I see it now, Annie will go back to Oakhaven after going ultra extreme BSC on Marissa or something. sad.gif Annie went crazy at ConFusion during Nov. sweeps 2008. I could see it happening this Feb. sweeps to with how shes been written lately sad.gifsad.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mat leaves are added on to contracts? I am naive as I have not had a job with a pension yet, but the standard is 30 years... does anyone know if you take a mat leave, does that add more time onto your magic number? I didn't think that was legal. Its paid leave.

Don't even think those thoughts. I never even considered her. Ugh, where's Pratt when you need him. That was probably the only good thing to come out of his legacy with the show.

• Members

Yeah my guess she was either misquoted or you read it wrong. I can't see how forcing someone to stay an extra x amount of months because of a paid mat leave is legal. Her original contract with the show expired in late 2005 I think. When is it she signed an extension? Did she sign another 4 year deal in 2005, and then an extension?

Archived