November 29 - December 3, 2010

Toups

• Members

I think ABC has learned that when they move timeslots it usually only causes harm, LOL. That's been their history since the late 70s anyway.

As for yoru CW theory I don't quite agree. Yes the numbers would look decent on a CW primetime show but I think many of the Y&R audience would tune into the primetime shows they already watch instead... I do think sowpas would benefit from an after work schedule--but that'd be more like 5pm or 7pm...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This interests me--how did he explain it being PGP? Does he mean late PGP when ATWT and GL were on their last legs? or? Cuz I don't see it...

And the prob is Carlivati and Valentini seem keen on telling exactly those kinds of stories you mention are dead end. They often make for very exciting climax weeks, but little else...

And the Psycho of the Month. Don't forget that :P

• Members

Both can be mixed though can't they? Agnes Nixon when she was at her best mixed slightly campy caricatures with the social/"real" element (which is one reason some compare her to Dickens as he of course did the same mixing his young lovers with broad humour characters, etc)

I assume you're not a girl or a gay guy... :P Where I found it over the top wasn't that she found it kinda hot--sure that's fine--but both that she couldn't SHUT UP about it, and that here she was meant to be deathly worried that her boyfriend who couldn't box was about to possibly be killed and suddenly she forgot COMPLETELY about that.

• Members

Not only that he was hamming it up with her Luke "hated Helena" absolutely hated her and for him to "save her" HUH? What happened to when she locked up Tracey the storyline disappeared...GH is not consistent to the "history of the few original characters they have left."

GH is not good for me at all there are several totally dropped storylines, and too many newbies and the drive-by villains is old. With a large canvas jockeying for airtime..yes they have nice "scenes" and it looks pretty but as for "storylines?"

The writing is horrible. Characters are dummyed down too much for me...e.g. this Lisa storyline is just making a whole show look totally stupid in order for her not to get caught or get her comeuppance..Robin doesn't have a brain cell working at the moment to play her she had more smarts at 6 in the Asian Quarter storyline.

Archived