AMC: Tuesday - December 7, 2010

• Members

I think she slept with Frankie too. While I don't want Madison to die, it would be funny if Greenlee planned to raise the baby and it turned out to be black!

I thought Cara wasn't supposed to first air until the 9th? Maybe they reedited some shows to catch up. So far, I like her and the new reverend. I thought his scenes with Bianca were great and imo he made Kendall watchable for the first time in 2 weeks. I wouldn't mind a triangle with Kendall, Griffin and the reverend.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The pessimist in me thinks that Frankie will be the dad because I still don't feel that AMC is completely behind Madison (regardless of the fact that Ryan and Greenlee are soulmates) and sending her, Frankie, their baby and humiliated Randi out of town would be easy. Not that they wouldn't let Ryan have a kid and still send the rest of them out of town, but just sayin'.

• Members

My lack of investment in Kendall's "grief," among other reasons, has to do with the fact that she's blaming everyone but herself. She's the one who told Zach to go after Rylee. Not Ryan. Not Greenlee. Not David. Not the baker or the candlestick maker. Kendall. I would feel more for her if she was in pain because she was feeling guilt. You know, like most humans do when someone close to them has suffered a tragedy. "If only I had done this? If only I had done that?" But, no. It's everyone else's fault. The man wanted to stay home, spend the holidays with her and their children -- but she just had to send him off after Rylee because what she had wasn't enough... which is the other part of my annoyance with this "grief."

She's pissed Rylee have each other as their soulmates, as if that's a smack in the face to her and Zach. She neglected Zach and their children for the last three months in order to get all up in Rylee and put them together. It was her mission in life. So go cry some more crocodile tears somewhere else.

• Members

I found it so annoying how that reverend was all dirty from building that school, making himself at home sitting all on Kendall's furniture angry.gif I really wanted him to stand up! But besides that, I loved his scenes with Kendall. He really helped her, and I think after Zach's memorial ends Kendall is going to finally try to move on. I liked her scenes with Griffin, to.

Lindsay Hartley wub.gif wow, was not expecting to see her on today's ep. She looks fantastic!! Can't wait to see more of Cara. I got sort of an Annie vibe from her today when she was talking to Griffin on the phone. LH is one of my favorite Actresses, I hope Cara is nothing like Arianna from DAYS. Hopefully the AMC writer's don't waste her...

Pine Charles, love your little live recaps of the show. All that's missing is some of Cheap's screencaps ;-).

I think when it's all said and done, Kendall does blame herself. I was convinced of that after her scenes with Greenlee last week in the cave. She said it herself that it was her fault Zach came to CA in the first place. He wouldn't have gone there if she hadn't begged him to. I think blaming everyone else for Zach's death is her way of trying to convince herself that it wasn't really her fault.

Archived