AMC: Tuesday - December 7, 2010

• Members

Why am I watching live?

Kendall is standing over David with a pillow & screaming, "You killed my husband!!!!!!!!!". Griffin stops her from doing anything.

Rylee are sucking face. UGH!

Madison is in her hospital bed; she tells Frankie that while Ryan really hurt her badly, he's still a swell guy who cares about her. HA! Frankie says that Madison deserves so much better. Oh, and Randi is there, too.

Amanda and Jake are having lunch. Jake is so jealous of Griffin and is furious that Amanda failed to mention that she will be working with Dr. Papi at the Miranda Center. Binky later walks in and tells the couple that Kendall has finally agreed to have a memorial service for Zach.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm, Ryass brought Emma to visit Madison. Frankie gives him a dirty look. He totally doesn't like what Ryass did to his friend and let's him know it. Frankie wants to know why Ryass even bothers to show up, and he responds that Emma begged him to bring her to see Madison. It seems Emma really got attached to her and misses her a lot.

State Farm dude is talking to Binky. After he leaves, she picks up her cell -- it's Reese. Bianca tells her, "I miss you.".

Griffin says that he must report Kendall's actions. Greenlee then appears and says, "Kendall? What's going on???".

• Members

Oh boy - can't wait to watch after work! :rolleyes:

I'm so over Kendall too. I just can't stand how hypocritical and crazy she is.

Btw, I was watching Rebecca Budig last night on SWTS (she's really good btw - will probably win!). Anyway she took her skating partner to the set of AMC and they showed this:

INTERESTING!

• Members

Griffin lies to Greenlee and says that Kendall was just there to visit. Kendall speeds outta there, but Griffin stops her in the hall and says, "If I EVER catch you again in David Hayward's room, I'm calling the cops!". He tells Kendall that she needs to get her ass back home and start to heal..... and trying to smother a guy in a coma isn't the way to do it.

Greenlee goes to Griffin and wants to know what Kendall was REALLY doing in David's room. Griffin keeps mum and says that Kendall needs to see a grief counselor.

Amanda asks Jake if he still has feelings for Cara. He tells her he doesn't.... he's just "curious" about her.

Randi takes Emma somewhere and Ryass goes back into Madison's room. She has come to her senses and declares to Ryass, "You need to start leaving me alone!".

Kendall returns to her house and finds State Farm dude sitting on her sofa. "Who the hell are you?!"

Bianca told him to let himself inside the Slater home (because it's too cold to wait outside). State Farm dude is a reverend and he knows about Zach's death; he gives Kendall advice on how to deal with the pain.

• Members

So Madison is pregnant. I really wish that hadnt been spoiled for me. I wonder who the father is. Chances are its Ryan but the show kinda implied that something more may have happeend between she and Frankie the night of David's "death". They showed flashbacks later on that we didnt origianlly see. I wonder while drunk if they hooked up. Would be interesting to see if the baby comes out black or white; no need for a DNA test! lol

But I doubt they will go there. The child will be Ryan's and Madison will most likely be killed off so that Greenlee can have the child she's always wanted. I can see Madison going out asking Greenlee to raise her baby for her

• Members

Griffin calls Cara (we see her on the other end), telling her she should stay away.

Greenlee is with David. She says, "You look like hell!" She takes a cloth and rubs his face. "The nurses around here aren't taking very good care of you.... I guess you didn't make many friends, huh?"

She seems to be getting nostalgic and is actually looking at him with fondness.

"Oh, David. I can say one thing for you -- you always made sure you looked like a million bucks."

She then starts stroking his hair. A moment later, Ryass appears from behind, with a shocked/bug-eyed, "Oh, HELLZ NO!" look.

Madison is free to go! As she's getting ready to leave, Frankie walks in; he looks really concerned about something. Apparently, they ran additional blood tests on Madison (to make sure the bullet didn't cause any infections).............

she's PREGNANT!

THE END

Archived