Y&R: TERRIBLE NEWS

• Members

Y&R did this years ago with David Kimble. He went to the plastic surgeon and held them at gunpoint and said "make me look like this" and showed them a picture of David Hasselhoff (who had played Snapper on Y&R and was in the heigh of Baywatch fame).

The surgeon ended up carving KILLER on his forehead instead of doing the actual transformation.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After today's show I'm convinced that the woman arrested is not Sheila but her reincarnated look alike released from prison. They switched places. Sheila wasn't limping from her hurt ankle and not dirty. She wouldn't have been able to clean up that fast.

Sheila having the plastic surgery to get away and never be caught.

• Members

Are we sure it's not Sugar who opts for the plastic surgery? If not I am truly pissed off.

And yeah, having seen Mondays show it's clearly Sugar because she doesn't understand anything that Scotty is accusing her of and it's because of Sheila's obsession with him that she was locked up for so long.

• Members

That's true.

Y&R has really dropped the ball here. This Sheila story has been one of its worst mistakes. Second only to the disgusting mother/daughter relationship with Katherine and Jill.

But I still believe she'll always have a place on B&B. For some reason people say her two years on Y&R were Sheila's finest but I happen to think her six on B&B were Definitive Sheila. LA is her true home. ;)

• Members

Both Smith's "gems"..... I saw this today on Canada's day ahead airing, and it is a fitting end to an absolute horrid storyline..... I am not that shocked they took this type of route because the whole friggin storyline has been one cop out right after another and ridiculous cartoonish plot points.... not the Y&R I am used to.... Sheila's gone and I can't be more grateful..... Smith made her unwatchable!

• Members

LOL ok I am already lost then if that's the case.... Jack Smith gave an unsuspecting audience this Sheila tripe for months..... we were expecting something GRAND....... what we got was anything but that. It was garbage.

Archived