Y&R: TERRIBLE NEWS

• Members

Ok.....I don't like where this is heading. Not everyone is gonna like Sheila Carter. That is understandable. I really don't feel the need for, not just MR, but anyone telling someone to go to hell just b/c they don't love the character you love, and then insult people who happen to like AMC better than Y&R. We can disagree, but don't go overboard.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i didnt insult any of you, what does it take for you to wrap your head around this? Look, these boards are for debate, and when its heated its most interesting. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the.... whatever. Lets just cap this off alright, im tired of this neverending slanging match.

• Members

Well, the way they handled her return, I knew Sheila was going to be written into a corner. I really like her, but only in small doses. If she just returned for a 3 month stint and that was all (and they wrote it as such), it would have been fine. But the months and months or lurking KILLED any potentially decent storytelling. The only time Sheila got any meaty material was opposite Lauren in the basement the last 2 weeks.

Sad.

Archived