B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw I loved Bill's speech at the end of today's show! wub.gif I was so proud during that whole last moment. A tear came down my eye!! Bill made a complete 180 on how he usually is and gave such a sweet speech about Liam. I thought it was beautiful!!

Your probably right and that leaves me soo bummed.

• Members

Mick Cain looks awful! WOW.

Did he use his B&B nest egg to get botox and In-N-Out Burger? His face looks gross and bloated. And cover up those pasty ass arms. I typically love some "pale ale,"(because not every white boy needs a tan) but he literally looks like a ghost. And he shouldn't be wearing all black.

• Members

Liam/Amber e8099.gif Terrible! Scott Clifton's acting was so bad today IMO....he was laying it on way to thick. It irked me watching Liam crawl around his room in pain. Amber is just not entertaining in the least bit to me. She is just an annoying, gold-digging tramp. She has nothing better to do. I find her to be just a sad character to watch. How creepy that she snuck into Liam's bed and took his clothes off while he was unconscious! I bet she will turn out pregnant and claim the baby to be Liam's, when it's really Oliver's. It can't be Liam's because Amber said (while he was gone) that they didn't really sleep together, she's happy that he thinks they did though....ugh.

How awesome of Stephanie to buy Insomnia and use that as a way to provide a source of jobs for the homeless! What a clever idea...I love it. Great to see Dayzee. I'm glad the homeless S/L hasn't been completely dropped...

Archived