B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Im so sick of Hope and the guys fighting over her. She's cute but she's not all that! Im preferring Amber and Oliver's friendship now instead of anything revolving around Hope.

Im glad Deacon was mentioned. Amber should have told her that she could have been her step father. Of course she didnt mention that she is kinda but nto really the mother to Hope's older brother but thats a seperate issue with B&B keeps avoiding.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's pretty but she's fickle. I want Liam, but I want to be friends with Oliver, but I care for them both. Oh boy, I have no idea what I want or what to do. Ugh, she's making me sick! She needs to make up her mind, stick to it and stop lamenting about having 2 guys drool all over her. I hope Steffy steals Liam from her and Amber takes Oliver, with Hope left alone.

• Members
How old is Hope susposed to be now 18-19?? Because that's how she's acting-- like a teenager.

Speaking of Scamber, how old is she susposed to be now?? For that matter how old is Oliver susposed to be--- 20-22. In any case Scamber is too old to be interacting with this group of Scoobie Do's that is unless she is susposed to be the Couger in the group.

• Members

Taytay was sure all fired up to be with her man, wasn't she? Friskily fingering her wedding lingerie, the sparkly makeup...all so she could moan Ridge's name twice at the wrong time...LMAO. The woman's obviously nuts. With Whipster there...she's thinking of Ridge? Bitch, please.

I thought it was funny that Brookie has Taylor all figured out, without benefit of a psych degree.

• Members

Taylor's hair looked absolutely gorgeous today. Its the best she's looked in a long time.

Ridge was such a pig toady. I couldnt believe he was laying in bed with Brooke, having a conversation with Taylor where he called her beautiful and talented and then proceeded to tell Brooke that he discussed their marriage with her. I couldnt beleive how nonchalant he was about it and even told Brooke that Taylor wasthe other great love of his life. He was so insensitive to her in that moment.

Bill is another ass. Im notn liking this story with him

Archived