B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick & Aggie didn't annoy me today...I actually liked their scenes. They aren't so bad to me for some reason now...

LOL @ all the Macy's holiday plugs by them.

Donna/Marcus/Justin rolleyes.gif really found all of them to be highly annoying today.

Woah Whip!! That was just scandalous what he did ohmy.gif this is a mess, but I love it. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the pics. I'm kind of dreading everyone bashing Thomas/Brooke though...

• Members

They do Macy's product placement every year and I see this year is no differen. They werent too subtle about it

Jack is big! I almost didnt recognize him as I still have images of him as a baby

I love evil Whip! I hope he continues to be a trouble maker bc he is finally showing some personality

• Members

Ridge, Taylor, Hope, pretty much everyone aren't going to really listen to a DAMN thing Brooke and Thomas have to say about what was really happening in that picture. LOL! I just know it.

I hope Thomas and Brooke realize that picture was taken at a different angle, obviously that reporter guy who walked in them did not take that pic...

Thinking more about Whip's plan, how exactly does he think this is revenge...or, it'll help him keep Ridge away from Taylor or something? If anything, this will push them more closer together! Especially with Ridge saying that if Brooke was ever caught in another scandal, he'd take Taylor back. lol, so...I think this could backfire on Whip hard unfortunately.

Liam/Hope/Oliver/Amber is just boring. Now Amber wants Liam? rolleyes.gif Steffy, please hurry back.

• Members

I think theres 2 parts to it. One its a way to hurt Ridge by causing problems in his marriage. And the second part is that its a test for Taylor. If she's as over Ridge as she claims to be, thenRidge leaving Brooke shouldnt make a difference. If she does get drawn back into Ridge's mess, then thats another excuse for him to attack Ridge and I think subconciously he wants to do so

IA Steffy needs to come back. Not just for the younger set but the Thomas/Brooke drama bc I know she has ALOT to say about that and I want to hear it...lol

• Members

I don't think Whip thought this through. I think he wanted Ridge to feel as humiliated as he did when Ridge "laughed" at him. Apparently, that means getting everyone in the fashion world thinking his wife is screwing his son. I don't think Taylor, Thomas or Brooke factored into his thinking at all.

• Members

Ridge is giving Brooke the benefit of every doubt. I'm glad. That's going to make it much better when the next Thomas/Brooke scandal happens and he really does leave her for Taylor. Poor Taylor. She's supposed to mentally stable enough to help other people with their issues, but she keeps taking back a man who is bound to break her heart over and over. Maybe this time she will finally learn.

• Members

Amber was really sickening today.

Bill needs to back off of Liam and Hope, why is he so dead set on breaking them up? Geeze Liam does not want to be like you so just stop!

Where is Stephanie? It's been like 2 weeks since we've seen her I think. And Dayzee...I miss her.

LOL @ Taylor telling Brooke to keep herself dressed around Thomas!

Wonder what Whip's going to do next to Ridge. He said he's not done yet, lol...and the clock is ticking until the next Brooke/Thomas scandal happens LMAO.

• Members

I LMAO off when she said "The Forresters never accepted me, but it was the best time of my life" and Oliver told her that she was pathetic. She is but at the same time this is how her character works. I like her as a loser gold digger schemer.

Dont expect to see much of Dayzee. I dont know why they even put her onn contract bc I knew they would do nothing with her. I wont be surprised if its simply a 13 week thing.

Love Whip and him going after Ridge. I did notice that there is a picture of Ridge up among the other family pictures in the living room. Why dont they take that down? I would have, had I been in his position

Archived