B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The uptight, frigid, saintly Forrester?

uh...I'd have to think on that. She'd have made a perfect Felicia, assuming TIIC ever wanted to give Felicia a story. And hopefully I wouldn't have to listen to complaints about recasting a brunette character with a blond actress.

It's hard for me to think of any role Maura could step into...I think she would have made a better Donna, had TIIC not reinvisioned Donna as a stupid horny slut. Carrie Mitchum's Donna wasn't some lust-driven idiot.

• Members

I loved the Taylor and Stephanie scene. It was a very realistic reaction between best friends. Im glad Taylor brought up her concerns with her. It wasnt pathetic. I think its a natural reaction from a friend who sees their friend slipping away and growing closer and relying more on someone else. Ive been there as have many. Its only heightened bc the other person is someone that both Taylor and Stephanie have mutually hated for so long.

Did Brooke really have to give Anthony, Ridge's old hand me down guitar? Why not just buy him his own brand new one?

I hate that they had to rename Insomnia after a character that most likely wont be around by the end of next year

• Members

I couldn't believe that either. Here's a guy who's just told you he got beat up for his change. Of course, the second thing you're going to do (after giving him some new clothes) is hand him an expensive guitar.

Or will never been seen more than two days a month. I don't understand renaming it either.

• Members

I love Thomas' attitude about the whole picture thing. Actually, his whole attitude about the dynamic between him & Brooke. He has such a carefree attitude about everything and is only thinking about business. I wish Brooke had more of an attitude like his. I still think they are both going to catch each other off on guard one of these days and end up in a real kiss or something smile.gif

I'm glad Ridge has caught on quickly to Whip and his plan. Looking forward to their scenes tomorrow.

Aggie looked hot in this episode except her shirt. sad.gif Looked dreadful to me on her.

Sorry it got pre-empted for you. The episode is up on CBS.com now though so you can catch it.

• Members

I can't wait to see St.Taytay have to swallow her pride and admit this latest "scandal" was entirely her husband's fault. NOT Brooke's. Though I'm sure it won't matter to Taytay---only the fact that Brooke somehow conspired to be nekkid and within fifty feet of her precious Thomas.

• Members

Welcome back to daytime Andrea Evans! I really hope thye find a way to extend her stay bc she was such a fun treat today. I love her blonde hair. Its much lighter than when she was on OLTL a few years back which looked more strawberry blondish.

Amber tried to hook up with Ridge? Ewww

Archived