B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Felicia and Whip would be great! But sadly, I'm sure they would just fade into the background much like Taylor/Whip. I still think that the show really missed the boat by making Whip and Aggie related. SJB and RH had amazing chemistry on GH and it would be a million times better had they been paired together rather than with Nick and Taylor. But this is B&B so it's not entirely out of the question. ^_^

• Members

Hope is irritating. She just doesn't know what she wants at ALL. I think deep down she is secretly loving two men fighting for her! And if Liam and Oliver agreed, I think she wouldn't mind dating both of them at the same time. She said she wouldn't want that, but I totally didn't buy it.

Bill telling Liam he needs to get off Hope's leash and go see other women (of all different "flavors"), ugh! And Liam actually looked like he was considering it! So much for loving Hope with all his heart dry.gif

Couldn't believe Ridge started laughing when Taylor told him that she called out his name while in bed with Whip >_<!! He took that as a straight up joke. LOL. Then Whip walked in on them with his stern face. I think he should leave Taylor for good, he deserves better!!

Sick of all the story's above, I want to see more of Stephanie, Jackie/Owen/Bridget, & Dayzee already! Where are all of them?! sad.gif

• Members

I miss them on my screen. I wanted to see them all trying to live together and things leading up to Jackie stealing that baby and running off with it. It amazes me how B&B just dropped them all. Owen/Bridget were getting close & starting to get annoyed with control freak Jackie not being able to let the baby go, and Rick was starting to hit on Jackie so that Bridgette could live happily with her baby and it's father. Then literally one day after all that action was going on, they all vanished and were gone for weeks.

• Members

I had a serious WTF moment as Taylor defended herself over and over to Whip. It was like every Brooke/Taylor conversation, with Whip taking Taylor's usual lines, and Taylor getting Brooke's "oops, I didn't mean anything by my actions" excuses.

*snort* What the hell did Ridge think a Taboo shoot with Tom and Brooke was going to be? And while they may be "pushing the envelope" for daytime tv....in the world of fashion, they certainly aren't. There are more risque ads in the Ladies' Home Journal than any of what we saw.

• Members

I love their chemistry and was really sad the first time that they didn't have a situation where Brooke and Whip's friendship grew into passion.

Although is there any man that KKL does not have chemistry with? Or any female, it's why they have her supporting every storyline on the show, lol.

Archived