B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im glad Liam and Amber at least didnt have sex. Too bad she will let Hope think they did and use that to try adn snag her way into the Spencer fortune. She is too old to keep messing with guys younger than her and she needs to stop feuding with teenage girls. Id love it if Steffy came back and actually defended Hope and got into it with Amber

• Members

I thought B&B totally forgot about that homeless stuff but they are still addressing it and I can't help but love it. Loved today's episode. Brooke and Katie walking around skidrow trying to find that Anthony guy was pretty good. I had to turn the volume up on my TV higher than usual though, as they were pretty much whispering the whole time LOL. I also really love what Stephanie is doing with that coffee shop, it's so nice & different....and Dayzee is a great addition to the show!! I do not like the flirtation between her and Marcus anymore, though. I would like to see something between her and Thomas instead....Marcus creeps me out and I would rather he stay on the backburner.

• Members

This show wub.gif amazing. What a great episode today!! Maybe it's just me, but I am so captivated by everything they're doing with this homeless stuff right now. Kudo's to the show for bringing back the people Stephanie interviewed at Skidrow, it was so warming to see them again...how nice of them to do that. The best moment was when Stephanie offered Anthony a job. His reaction was so blush.gif!!

Really could have lived without that quick shot of Taylor's snarly reaction to Brooke arriving at Dayzee's.

• Members

I had to laugh---finally a character dresses appropriately to go somewhere. The minute I saw Brooke in a denim shirt and tennis shoes, I knew she'd be going down to find Anthony herself.

I thought it was heavy handed and preachy---but it exemplified what the holiday is supposed to be about.

And I snorted at seeing Taytay's bitchy face when Steph dared to embrace Brooke ON CHRISTMAS EVE. LOL...priceless. Suck it bitch.

• Members

Yeah, it is. DVRs should automatically record it. I'm not sure off-liners would know there's so many repeat eppys playing today.

I like today's eppy more than yesterday's actually. Brooke saying Ridge didn't need his guitar anymore since he wasn't a Player was LOL. And I loved Eric playing Jingle Bells.

Taylor is pathetic. If she wasn't so obsessed with Brooke, she'd be wary of Dayzee's growing closeness to Steph. She's who makes Taylor obsolete...not Brookie, who constantly falls on her ass. (Or someone else's...)

Loved seeing Lesli Kay...makes me miss ATWT just a tiny bit less.

• Members

LMAO I knew something mistle-toe related would happen with Brooke and Thomas this month!! LOLOL I loved that scene where Taylor was trying to get Ridge to do something about Brooke and Thomas being close to a mistle-toe. Wouldn't it have been hilarious if one of them looked up and realized? hahaa

Archived