AMC: Wednesday - December 1, 2010

• Members

My favorite line today! It's about time someone put Jake in his place.

I also loved how Griffin called Greenlee out on telling David it would be better if he were dead. Griffin's fast becoming one of my fave characters. I can't wait for Cara to arrive so this story can get going!

I'm torn about Caleb representing Erica; while I know it was just a plot point to push them together, I cheered when Liza told Jack he had to face the consequences of attacking David. If only someone had made the Slavery clan take responsibility for all the crap they've pulled over the years (well, at least Zach's dead for now :P).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really liking Griffin. Loved his scenes with Amanda where he was talking to her about his first surgery and how everything went wrong that day. The reason things went wrong was because David (his mentor at the time) made it happen & he did it to test him and see if he could do a surgery while under stress. It seemed like an evil thing to do but it was actually a good lesson and Griffin learned from it. I LOVE that he likes David so much and defends him. What I like even more about Griffin is how lucid he is. He sure did not let what Jake said about David deserving to die on the operating table slide, something the writer's usually just let happen. He shot Jake down and it was awesome. I found that refreshing. Griffin thinks rationally and I hope it continues and they don't turn him into an idiot.

Griffin's story about how he got his first name was layed on a little thick! He said his mom named him after his father (a Doctor named Griffin) who saved her in a village & helped her give birth to him. LOL I just got a feeling he might be talking about David and he doesn't know it. How long has David been a doctor? Totally could see him living by another name in the past. And we always hear about how he's saved countless lives.

And when Griffin was talking to Cara on the phone at the end, it so seemed like he was talking to a family member. Like, a sister or something. Not a lover!

• Members

David and Griffin's age would not match that story. So if anyone did save Griffin it would be David's dad.

I don't think Griffin loves David, he just respects his profession, David taught him no matter what all that matters is here. Meaning leave the personal feelings at the door. Something David as a doctor did, but as a human being knew nothing about or had zero tolerance towards it.

I'm hoping Kendall pulls the plug on him. Srsly enough is enough already.

P.S. the fact that we're calling GreenMe a bitch means she's returning to what she always was. And guess what I can actually live w/ that. Treat Griffin like crap, I don't care. Makes Kendall vs GreenMe even more fun. I srsly think it's Brooke/Erica 2.0 coming up w/ them. But Ryan is no Jackson, but he is a lightning rod on this show b/c of that overpropped Rylee love. :wub:

• Members

To me it was just Kendall popping off at Greenlee and Greenlee just standing there taking it, trying to act all sad and stuff. Hopefully she gets tired of doing that with her and just starts to not give a F & fight back. Loved her attitude with Griffin, I want to see her have that with Kendall to. lol. I sincerely hope Greenlee gets out of this phase of feeling sorry for Kendall and wanting to patch things up.

• Members

GreenMe naturally throws it back, I sense she'll have a period where it's the I can't tell her this phase, Kendall is already fighting back to her, mainly her, b/c she started all this sh!t , and now is free to bang her guy while Kendall's is in the sea of unknown wreckage. To think GreenMe even offered for her and Ryan to play house under Kendall's roof, and on top of that the PDA at this moment, is enough to make you want to slap someone. Ryan and Greenlee can't wait to get home to display thier emotions? srsly outside the hospital room where there lies a bruised and penetrated by a bullet Madison. Who continues to be all "Don't worry it was just a flesh wound, I can take another one!" :)

• Members

+1! I thought it was a little forced and a tad ignorant. What, a latino can't have a name like Griffin? "Hello black man, I noticed your last name is Jenkins, which is par for the course, but your first name is Bob. What's that all about? :unsure: " :rolleyes:

• Members

Griffin looked HOT today in that darker shirt. The dark clothing with the 5 o'clock shadow on him... yum. I'm still very in the middle with his acting though.

Jake can go to hell. Ugh.

I like the Amanda/Griffin stuff though. Amanda is interesting again with him.

I'm not feeling Caleb anymore. Nouri just seems uninterested, and I feel like he struggles with remembering all his lines. The courtroom scene felt like he was presenting in a middle school play and his parents/family were watching him with bated breath, encouraging him and hoping he didn't mess up. It was weird.

Archived