AMC: Wednesday - December 1, 2010

• Members

Jake doesn't want Greenlee to enter David's room, but she says this is something she has to do. She tells an unconscious David that he has so much potential and is wasting his life by being so evil. Ryass is with Madison.... she doesn't remember getting shot. Ooooh, Jesse "Miss Thang" Hubbard is about to have another hissy fit. Liza walks in and says she needs to speak to Jackson in private.... she tells Jack that his license to practice law has been suspended for assaulting David.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Madison says she was on her way home to watch the Thanksgiving parade (she recorded it), but she needed to warn Ryass about David.

Erica Kane has been arrested for attempted murder. Jackson goes to Wild Wind and tells Caleb that Erica needs him.

Greenlee says to David, "We'd all be better off if you were dead!" Then Dr. Papi walks in and says, "Do you really mean that?"

• Members

HA! Jake just got OWNED by Dr. Papi!

Jake: "Saving that bastard [David] was a waste of time."

Dr. Papi: "I was under the impression doctors don't get to choose who they save."

Kendall and Bianca travel to the police station to visit Erica. Kendall wants Erica to come home, but she informs her that she's under arrest. Erica assures them that she'll be OK because she has the best lawyer in the world.

• Members

Amanda runs into Papi at KWAK's bistro. They seem to be flirting with each other. Amanda asks him about his name. He says his mother named him after an American doctor -- Dr. Griffin.

Greenlee and Ryan are together, she says, "I can't let you out of my sight for one minute!" Ryan gets a boner. Greenlee says, "Thank God for Erica Kane!..... did those words just come out of my mouth?!" Rylee kiss passionately as Kendall appears. She looks pissed at the sight of them.

Grandma Boring! aaahh!

Jake and Madison are talking about broken hearts. Jake says, "I've been there. It sucks eggs."

• Members

Kendall don't play. Greenlee asks her, "Are you OK?" Kendall replies sarcastically, "I'm great!" Kendall tells them that Erica has been arrested and is at her bail hearing. Rylee is shocked! "How could they arrest her for doing such a wonderful thing?!?!?" Kendall says, "I don't know, Greenlee. You tell me."

• Members
I love how she talks and acts the same way she did 25 years ago. She is very consistent and has NOT changed at all...lol

amc1201102.jpg

Did we really need to have this twit show up 42 minutes into the show? Here she is whinign about David and how she jsut began to accept that he was gone. Bitch please. You grieved for about a week and then went on about your life

Um when exactly did David mentor Griffin? He was in PV from 1997-2006 and then 2008-now. Im guessing it was the gap from 2007-2008. That was only 3 years ago. That was enough time for him to become some top cardiologist being one of the only few capable of performing this procedure in the country? I think Jake mentioned that he hadnt yet been a doctor when they last saw each other and that must have been in 2007-2008 just before Jake came back to town

• Members

Erica Kane has been released on her own recognizance.

Kendall demands to see David. Greenlee says he's critical and the doctors don't expect him to wake up.

Kendall doesn't care and storms off... she's at the entrance to his room, with an icy stare fixed on his body.

THE END

Archived